Blood Testing Nutrition
Start every day off feeling great. Get a head start and make an appointment for your blood testing this week. At Stratford Chiropractic, we have an excellent staff what will go out of their way to answer any questions you have and make you feel comfortable.
Our goal is to make you feel welcomed and provide the best analysis results. Our patients are completely satisfied with our chiropractic care services and we have built up a reputation you can trust over the years. Our first priority is you. We want to keep you pain-free and healthy in the long term.
What Is Blood Testing Nutrition?
Vitamins and nutrients are crucial components of a human’s health and well-being. Without the proper nutrients, a person is susceptible to life-threatening conditions and an inability to fight off disease and infection. Thorough testing can assess the vitamins and minerals in a patient’s blood to detect mineral, iron, gluten and other deficiencies.
A Complete Analysis Can Tell You:
- How healthy you currently are
- Future health problems that are likely to develop
- If the vitamins you are taking are effective
- Whether or no your diet is bettering your health
- What additional diet, vitamins and supplements your require
What Conditions Can Blood Testing Identify?
With adequate testing, numerous conditions can be identified and properly treated as a result. These include:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Female hormonal imbalances
- Digestive issues
- Thyroid problems
- Adrenal stress disorders
- And more
What Happens Once I’m Tested?
Certain blood indicators can reveal mineral, electrolyte and other nutritional imbalances that can be immediately addressed and remedied. After the analysis of your blood, you may discover the need for:
- Key nutrients like Vitamin A, B6, B12 and D
- Balanced fluid and electrolytes
- Minerals like magnesium, calcium and iron
- Hydrated tissue
- Nutritional support for key organs
- Nutritional support for metabolic pathways
- Certain lifestyle changes
Early Detection is the Key to Prevention
With proper blood testing and assessment, many harmful diseases and conditions can be stopped in their tracks. Through a complete 52-point blood test we can document problem areas and identify major or minor heath conditions that can later result in serious illness.